Katina Michael and Roderick Chambers, "Social media profiles needed for US temporary visas", The Daily-2SERFM, 30 December 2016, 10.47-10.58am. Available: http://www.2ser.com/component/k2/item/26676-social-media-profiles-needed-for-us-temporary-visas
1. Mike Jeffreys and Katina Michael. "VISA and Microchipping People for NFC ePayments" 2UE 954am with Mike Jeffreys Evenings: 8pm-11.59pm May. 2015: 9.30pm-9.40pm.
2. Sophie Aubrey and Katina Michael. "Watch will be wear it’s at" mX May. 2015.
3. Powerfm and Katina Michael. "The Apple Watch and Wearable Downsides" 94.9 Powerfm May. 2015: 8.50am-8.56am.
4. Katie Cincotta and Katina Michael. "Teensafe spy app forces parents to choose between trust and online safety" The Age, May. 2015.
5. Desiree Savage, Daniel Rowan, and Katina Michael. "Question mark over internet privacy" Illawarra Mercury May. 2015.
6. Stathi Paxinos and Katina Michael. "A dollhouse to inspire young women into science, engineering and technology" The Age: IT Pro Mar. 2015.
7. Lourdes S. Payan and Katina Michael. "Más cerca los chips implantados en humanos" El Mundo Financiero Feb. 2015.
8. PowerFM and Katina Michael. "Are you addicted to social media? How do you know and how to kick the habit" 949 PowerFM: Feb. 2015: 8.12am-8.20am.
9. Katina Michael. "Big Dogs and Drones for Crowd Control: The Commercialisation of Military Robots" Russia Today TV Feb. 2015: 1.00 PM-1.05 PM.
10. Sonya Feldhoff, Bob Greaves, and Katina Michael. "East Para Primary School pupils to have fingerprints scanned: does it really work?" Afternoons 891 ABC Adelaide Feb. 2015.
11. Tim Holt and Katina Michael. "Dashcams Used to Gather Evidence of Adverse Driver Behaviour: Police Encourage Reporting by Citizens" ABC South East NSW Radio: Mornings with Tim Holt Jan. 2015.
12. Justin Huntsdale, Katina Michael, and Lauren Thrift. "Unliking Facebook - the social media addiction that has you by the throat" ABC Illawarra Jan. 2015.
13. Richard Chirgwin and Katina Michael. "Welcome to 'uber-veillance' says Australian Privacy Foundation" The Register Jan. 2015.
14. Paul Smith and Katina Michael. "The moral dilemma of death on the internet" The Australian Financial Review Jan. 2015.
15. Ashley Hall, Chris Lindland, and Katina Michael. "New jeans protect credit cards from hacking" ABC Radio: PM Dec. 2014: 6.50pm-6.53pm.
16. Henry Belot and Katina Michael. "Experts fear a European 'right to be forgotten' online ruling may be duplicated in Australia" Sydney Morning Herald Nov. 2014.
17. Katina Michael. "The Wollongong University Cooperative Education with Tianjin Polytechnic University: 2014 Opening Ceremony" School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Tianjin Polytechnic University Oct. 2014.
18. Craig Butt and Katina Michael. "Australian women desert technology courses, as university IT enrolments fall" The Sydney Morning Herald: IT Professional - Expertise Sep. 2014.
19. Grant Reynolds and Katina Michael. "UOW and Westpac Supporting Women in Technology" UOW Media Releases Sep. 2014.
20. Katina Michael. "A switch in time" Daily Telegraph Aug. 2014: p. 73.
21. Katina Michael and Angela Thompson. "IT sector in dire need of more women" Illawarra Mercury Aug. 2014.
22. Katina Michael, Peter Singer, Antony Loewenstein, Asher Wolf, Bernard Keane, and Alastair McGibbon. "We are becoming enslaved by our technology" IQ2 (Intelligence Squared): The Forum for Live Debate Aug. 2014: 6.45 pm-8 pm.
23. Katina Michael and Samuel King. "Who's the slave and who's the master? Humans vs technology" The Daily 2SER 107.3 FM Aug. 2014: 11.30am-11.40am.
24. Rose Powell and Katina Michael. "Doing illegal things online? Here's what the tech companies are doing to catch you" The Sydney Morning Herald: Digital Life Aug. 2014.
25. Madeleine Coorey and Katina Michael. "Australia PM says new terror laws will not invade privacy" Bangkok Post Aug. 2014.
26. Paul Murray and Katina Michael. "What are the downsides of the government storing metadata for up to 2 years?" 6PR 882 NewsTalk: Drive Aug. 2014: 5.30pm-5.40pm.
27. Henry Belot and Katina Michael. "Rattenbury to raise warrants for MyWay data with Attorney-General" The Canberra Times Aug. 2014.
28. Henry Belot, Tom McIlroy, and Katina Michael. "AFP accesses MyWay data for investigations" Canberratimes.com.au Jul. 2014.
29. Lachlan Hastings and Katina Michael. "Persona Categories: Highly sought places for Aussies to live" mX: Melbourne May. 2014: 4. Available at: http://works.bepress.com/kmichael/480
30. Elise Pitt, Melissa Coade, and Katina Michael. "Fat Food Marketing to be Challenged at Open Night for Budding Researchers" UOW Media Releases May. 2014.
31. Lyudmila Chernova, Katherine Albrecht, and Katina Michael. "ANALYSIS: Human Microchipping Poses Dangers to Health, Privacy" RIA Novosti Apr. 2014.
32. Bernie Goldie and Katina Michael. "Changes to Digital Privacy Laws- But are Consumers Aware?" UOW Campus News Apr. 2014.
33. Katina Michael, Natarsha Belling, and James Mathison. "Australia's Privacy Amendments: Online Dating, Cross-border Flows, Credit Reporting and More" Wake Up: Channel Ten Apr. 2014: 6.45 am-6.55 am.
34. Katina Michael and Steve Parsons. "Coles Fly-Buys: What is the Value of Personal Information and the Cost to Everyday Australians of Loyalty Card Schemes?" 97.3 ABC Illawarra: The Morning Show with Steve Parsons Mar. 2014: 6.50 am-7.00 am.
36. Deborah Gough and Katina Michael. "Arrest after 'drone with drugs' nabbed near Metropolitan Remand Centre" The Age Mar. 2014.
37. Katina Michael. "Drones: Drugs & Drop" 3AW 693 NewsTalk Melbourne Mar. 2014: 8.10 am-8.14 am.
38. Katina Michael. "Operating a drone isn't as easy as it looks" Brisbane Times Mar. 2014.
39. Monica Rozenfeld, Katherine Albrecht, and Katina Michael. "The Value of Privacy: Safeguarding your information in the age of the Internet of Everything" The Institute (IEEE) Mar. 2014.
40. Katina Michael. "Packbots, the Soccer World Cup 2014, and Security: Is this the Future?" 702 ABC Radio: Evenings with Dominic Knight Mar. 2014: 8.10 pm-8.20 pm.
41. Katina Michael and Katherine Albrecht. "Disney Magic Wristband: The Social Implications of the MyMagic+ System" The Katherine Albrecht Show: Talk Radio with a Freedom Twist Feb. 2014.
42. Katina Michael and Michael Kenny. "Do new privacy protection laws go far enough?" SBS World News Australia Radio Feb. 2014: 6.00 pm-6.06 pm.
43. Katina Michael and Eliza Harvey. "Privacy Foundation concerned by AFP phone-tapping MPs" ABC Radio: The World Today (News and Current Affairs Radio) Nov. 2013: 12.25pm-12.30pm.
44. Katina Michael and Paula Tapiolas. "The Spying Landscape in Australia" ABC Radio North Queensland: Mornings with Paula Tapiolas (630 ABC) Nov. 2013: 9.30-9.50.
45. Laura Casaceli and Katina Michael. "Katina Michael" Gendered Conversations From the Gong and Beyond Oct. 2013.
46. Katina Michael, Howard Hecht, and Fred McClimans. "Does Technology Challenge Us as Spiritual Beings?" The COIL RadioOct. 2013.
47. Katina Michael and Leon Byner. "QBE's Insurance Scheme on GPS Tracking: Accuracy, Privacy, Property & Accessibility" 5AA: Adelaide 1395 AM Mornings with Leon Byner Oct. 2013: 11.00 AM-11.11 AM.
48. Katina Michael and Deb Tribe. "Job Candidates have a Right to Access their Stored Personal Information after the Recruitment Process" Afternoons with Deb Tribe 891 ABC Adelaide Oct. 2013: 2.40pm-2.55pm.
49. Laura Banks and Katina Michael. "Follow up the job rejections "The Age Oct. 2013.
50. Katina Michael and Carol Duncan. "Supermarket Money: Discounting the "I've got nothing to hide" argument" Afternoons with Carol Duncan on 1233 ABC Newcastle NSW Oct. 2013: 2.40 pm-2.55 pm.
51. Katina Michael and Yara Murray-Atfield. "Coles, Loyalty Card Schemes, and Banking - So What's the Connection?" PANORAMA Program: Student Youth Network (SYN) Sep. 2013.
52. Katina Michael and Linda Mottram. "Privacy Implications of Coles Supermarket Bank Push" 702 ABC Radio: Mornings with Linda Mottram Sep. 2013.
53. Katina Michael, Howard Hecht, and Fred McClimans. "The Emperor has no Privacy" The COIL Radio Sep. 2013.
54. Rachael Weine and Katina Michael. "EIS Associate Deans" CONNECT: Engineering and Information Sciences Newsletter Sep. 2013.
55. Katina Michael, Howard Hecht, and Fred McClimans. "Exploding the Myth of Data Privacy: "I'm Your Private Data"" THE COIL RADIO Sep. 2013.
56. Katina Michael and Jake Sturmer. "Big Brother for shoppers, technology to track your mobile" ABC: The Business Aug. 2013.
57. Katina Michael and Jake Sturmer. "Data Mining: Tracking Mobile Phones in Shopping Malls" ABC News 7PM Aug. 2013.
58. Katina Michael and Linda Mottram. "Facial Recognition Systems at the Checkout: Are We Living in a Cashless Society?" 702 ABC Radio: Mornings with Linda Mottram Jul. 2013: 10.40 a.m.-10.50 a.m..
59. Katina Michael. "Wearable computers challenge human rights" ABC Science Jul. 2013.
60. Katina Michael and Katherine Albrecht. "The Technological Trajectory: From Wearables to Implantables" Katherine Albrecht: Talk Radio with a Freedom Twist Jul. 2013.
61. Nick Rheinberger, Katina Michael, and Alexander Hayes. "Reflections from the Wearable Computing Conference in Toronto, Canada" ABC Radio 97.3 on Mornings Jul. 2013: 10.30 a.m.-11.00 a.m..
62. Nicole Haddow and Katina Michael. "Keeping Tabs on Dad" WAtoday.com.au Jul. 2013.
63. PR Newswire and Katina Michael. "IEEE Computer Society's Computer Magazine Explores Opportunities and Challenges of Big Data" PR Newswire Jun. 2013.
64. Alexander Hayes, Katina Michael, and Nick Rheinberger. "IEEE ISTAS13- People as Sensors: The Social Implications of Living in a Smart World" ABC Radio 97.3 on Mornings Jun. 2013: 9.30 am-9.56 am.
65. Global Times - Xinhua China and Katina Michael. "Living in a smart world" Global Times Jun. 2013.
66. Bernie Goldie, Katina Michael, and Alexander Hayes. "Living in a Smart World - People as Sensors" University of Wollongong: Media Release Jun. 2013.
67. Alysha Aitken and Katina Michael. "Pop password pill, or simply stick it" mX Jun. 2013’
68. John Morrisson and Katina Michael. "Warranted and Warrantless Tracking in Australia by Law Enforcement Agencies: Mass Surveillance, PRISM and the NSA Scandal" ABC Radio 97.3 on Statewide Drive Program Jun. 2013: 4.20 pm-4.33 pm.
69. Vicky Wallace and Katina Michael. "Processing the Potential of 'Big Data'" Research and Innovation News May. 2013: 5.
70. UOW Media Unit, Alexander Hayes, and Katina Michael. "Are We Ready to Live In An Uberveillance Society?" UOW Latest News Apr. 2013.
71. Asher Moses and Katina Michael. "Privacy problems over an online eye" stuff.co.nz Mar. 2013.
72. Asher Moses and Katina Michael. "Through the looking glass into the future" Sydney Morning Herald Mar. 2013.
73. Cassie Slane and Katina Michael. "Google Glass Privacy Issues Could Be a Buzzkill" BestTechie Mar. 2013.
74. Cassie Slane and Katina Michael. "Yes, Your Cloud Storage Provider Is Looking For Child Porn In Your Files" Huffington Post Mar. 2013.
75. Katina Michael and Linda Mottram. "Policing and the New Visibility: Body Worn Video Recorders Are Coming" Mornings with Linda Mottram: ABC 702 Sydney Mar. 2013: 8.45am-8.48am.
76. Katina Michael, Rebecca Brice, Dan DeFillipi, and Glen McEwan. "Secret criminal chat world of 'online underground'" PM - News & Current Affairs Mar. 2013.
77. Ross Stevenson, John Burns, and Katina Michael. "Drones: Good or Evil?" 3AW Breakfast Show Feb. 2013: 7.49 a.m.-7.54 a.m.
78. Keyana Tenant and Katina Michael. "WIE Featured Person of the Month Highlights (Katina Michael)" IEEE Women in Engineering Newsletter Jan. 2013: 1, 7. Available at: http://works.bepress.com/kmichael/324
79. Emma Papaemanuel, Katina Michael, and Peter Johnston. "Natural disasters and early warning systems in Australia" SBS Greek Language Radio Jan. 2013: 7.30 a.m.-7.45 a.m. Available at: http://works.bepress.com/kmichael/319
80. Kerri Worthington, Katina Michael, Peter Johnson, and Paul Barnes. "Are disaster early warnings effective?" SBS Radio: World News Jan. 2013. Available at: http://works.bepress.com/kmichael/318
81. Sally Sara, Ashley Hall, Peter Johnson, and Katina Michael. "Concern people without latest technology will miss fire warnings" ABC Radio: PM with Mark Colvin Jan. 2013. Available at: http://works.bepress.com/kmichael/317
82. Katina Michael. "Social media new tool for fire warnings" National 9 News Jan. 2013.
83. Katina Michael, Paul Barnes, Peter Johnson, Thomas Duff, and Joseph Milton. "Sound the alarm! Improving disaster warning systems" Background Briefing: Australian Science Media Centre, Jan. 2013: 12.00 p.m.-1.00 p.m.
84. Tim Williams and Katina Michael. "Rundle Mall's plan to use mobile phone technology to track shoppers as they shop" The Australian Jan. 2013.
85. Craig Butt and Katina Michael. "Apps that will help you keep your resolve" The Sydney Morning Herald Dec. 2012: 5.
86. Fred Mintzer and Katina Michael. "Featured Articles" IEEE Technical Activities Community Spotlight Newsletter Dec. 2012.
87. Katina Michael and Tess Gilfedder. "OpinionNet Monitoring of Social Media by the Government, for Emergency Services, and for Brand Marketing- What are the social-ethical issues?" The Wire - Independent News and Current Affairs (Radio 4EB FM 98.1 Brisbane) Nov. 2012.
88. Jane Lee and Katina Michael. "Government cracks down on identity fraud" The Age Nov. 2012.
89. Lisa Wachsmuth and Katina Michael. "Glogging Your Every Move" Illawarra Mercury: News Nov. 2012: 10.
90. Available at: http://works.bepress.com/kmichael/298
91. Kathy Pretz and Katina Michael. "If you track me, will we still trust each other?" IEEE Institute Nov. 2012.
92. Benjamin Phillips and Katina Michael. "Boost to CCTV Camera Funding in Australian Cities to Reduce Crime: What are the Risks?" 4EB 98.1 FM Brisbane Oct. 2012
93. Katina Michael and Cathy Bell. "The eSurveillance Proposal by Attorney-General's (AG) Department: What are the Potential Privacy Implications?" National Morning Program on ABC NewsRadio Jul. 2012: 11.45-11.52am.
94. Katina Michael, Dave Hughes, Charlie Pickering, and Carrie Bickmore. "ID Scan or Scam?" The Project Oct. 2012: 6.04 pm-6.10 pm.
95. Bernie Goldie and Katina Michael. "Transforming lives with medical bionics" UOW Media Releases May. 2012.
96. Sonja Heydeman and Katina Michael. "Victoria Police Assessing Spy Drones" SEN SportSENtral: SEN 116 and MyMP News (Victoria) May. 2012.
97. Brian Corrigan and Katina Michael. "Can your boss be a Facebook “friend”?" Australian Financial Review: Technology>Digital Mar. 2012.
98. Jemma Bradwell and Katina Michael. "Security workshop brings 'sousveillance' under the microscope" University of Wollongong: Latest News Mar. 2012.
99. Katina Michael and Grace Farrah. "Police Warn of the Perils of Online Social Networks for Children" 2ST Illawarra, Shoalhaven and Southern Highlands Dec. 2011: 12.30 pm-12.40 pm.
100. Katie Cincotta, Kate Ashford, and Katina Michael. "The New Privacy Predators" Women's Health Nov. 2011.
101. Paul Bevan and Katina Michael. "Pre-commitment Technology for Problem Gamblers- What are the Privacy Risks?" ABC Radio Newcastle: 1233 Drive Program Oct. 2011: 4.07 pm-4.17 pm.
102. Martin A. Zavan and Katina Michael. "Your credit history could soon be up for sale" ninemsn.com.au | Finance Oct. 2011.
103. Katina Michael and Tom Elliot. "Big Brother, Location Tracking and Shopping Malls" 3AW 693 DriveTime: Melbourne Oct. 2011: 5.07 pm-5.14 pm.
104. Katina Michael. "The microchipping of people and the uberveillance trajectory" The Social Interface Sep. 2011.
105. Jenna Bradwell and Katina Michael. "Katina Michael takes helm of tech magazine" UOW News & Media: Latest News Aug. 2011.
106. Katina Michael and Kim Landers. "Cybercrime and Social Media" ABC News 24: Afternoon Live with Kim Landers May. 2011: 4.10 PM-4.16 PM.
107. Katina Michael and Grace Farrah. "Children, Teenagers and Social Network Sites: What are the Risks and What Can We Do to Overcome Them" 2ST Illawarra, Shoalhaven and Southern Highlands Jul. 2011: 11.15 a.m.-11.25 a.m..
108. Katina Michael and Ashley Broom. "The Brocial Network and the Potential for Cyberstalking" MTR 1377AM Melbourne Talkback Radio: Breakfast Show May. 2011: 9.35 AM-9.41 AM.
109. Katina Michael and Paul Murray. "The Brocial Network and the Risks of Uploading Geotagged Photos on Social Media" 6PR 882 Perth News Talk: Breakfast Program May. 2011: 9.00 AM-9.10 AM.
110. Katina Michael and Denis O'Kane. "The Brocial Network Facebook Site and its Impact on Community Members" 3AW 693 Melbourne News Talk: Mornings May. 2011: 8.35 AM-8.45 AM.
111. Katina Michael and Angela Owens. "Sony Playstation Security Breach and Apple iPhone Tracking Applications" ABC Radio Central West NSW: Mornings with Angela Owens Apr. 2011: 8.35-8.45.
112. Katina Michael and Kim Landers. "Cybercrime and Social Media" ABC News 24: Afternoon Live with Kim Landers May. 2011: 4.10 PM-4.16 PM.
113. Darren Pauli, M.G. Michael, and K. Michael. "Govt launches security research network" ZDNet Sep. 2010.
114. Bonita Brown and K. Michael. "Concerns about Councils using Tools like Google Maps for Surveillance on People’s Properties" ABC Illawarra Radio: Drive Sep. 2010: 5.25 pm-5.30pm.
115. Shannon Tonkin and K. Michael. "Spy in the Sky Zooms in on Illegal Backyard Pools" Illawarra Mercury: News Sep. 2010: 13.
116. K. Michael. "Stop Social Network Pitfalls" Illawarra Mercury: Opinions Aug. 2010: 22.
117. Available at: http://works.bepress.com/kmichael/197
118. Darren Pauli and K. Michael. "Grandkids to welcome 'uberveillance'" Computerworld: The Voice of IT Management Jun. 2010.
119. K. Michael and Katherine Albrecht. "Microchip Implants and the Consequences of Emerging Technologies" Katherine Albrecht: Talk Radio with a Freedom Twist Mar. 2010: 8.00 am-9.00 am.
120. M.G. Michael and K. Michael. "Uberveillance cements its position as an official dictionary word" UOW News and Media: Latest News Feb. 2010.
121. Head, B. (13 August 2009). "Human implantable “black-box” technologies need greater scrutiny." iTWire Retrieved 13 August 2009, from http://www.itwire.com/content/view/26951/53/.
122. Currie, M. (July 2009). "Pastures New." Brand 3(1): 6-10.
123. Goldie, B. (20 July 2009). "Workshop focus on social implications of covert policing." UOW Latest News, from http://media.uow.edu.au/news/UOW062384.html.
124. Goldie, B. (25 June 2009). "Conference examines wearable computing technologies in education." UOW Latest News, from http://media.uow.edu.au/news/UOW061402.html.
125. Jones, W. (May 2009). Couple Explores Brave New World. Northern Leader.
126. Parsons, S. and K. Michael (May 2009). The Trajectory of Chip Implants for Humancentric Applications. ABC Illawarra: Morning Show 97.3 FM @ 10.50am.
127. Shaw, E. (May 2009). Book Throws Light on New Technologies. Illawarra Mercury.
128. Goldie, B. (April 2009). "Rapid pace of technological change goes beyond George Orwell predictions." UOW Latest News, from http://media.uow.edu.au/news/UOW058534.html.
129. Purvis, J. and K. Michael (2009). Keeping Track of Things. UniSpeak: a, 9.
130. Russell, K. and K. Michael. (2009). "Community Policing or Big Brother?" SBS World View, from http://www20.sbs.com.au/podcasting/index.php?action=feeddetails&feedid=12&id=29202.
131. Shaw, E. (25 February 2009). "Big Brother an Inside Job." Illawarra Mercury, from http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/big-brother-an-inside-job/1442881.aspx.
132. Michael, M. G. and K. Michael. (4 February 2009). "Uberveillance." Schott's Vocab, from http://schott.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/02/04/uberveillance/.
133. Kurosawa, S. (31 January 2009). "Setjetters glamping it up." The Australian, from http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,,24970812-17968,00.html.
134. Schmidt, L. (28 January 2009). "Profile Susan Butler." The Sydney Morning Herald, from http://www.smh.com.au/news/home/business/money/planning/profile-susan-butler/2009/01/26/1232818337607.html.
135. Asher, J., K. Michael, et al. (January 2009). "Humans 'will be implanted with microchips'." ninemsn, from http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/735519/humans-will-be-implanted-with-microchips.
136. McIlwain, K. (January 2009). "Vote 1 Uberveillance: UOW Term in Running for 2008 Word of the Year." UOW Latest News, from http://media.uow.edu.au/news/UOW053997.html.
137. Rheinberger, N. and K. Michael (January 2009). "What is Uberveillance? In the Running for Word of the Year." ABC Illawarra: DriveTime 97.3FM @ 4.30PM.
138. Fetin, M. and K. Michael (November 2008). "The Use of Biometric Identifiers in Clubs: the Position of the Australian Privacy Foundation." Perth: RTRFM 92.1 on Morning Magazine.
139. Madruga, A. K., K. Michael, et al. (May 2008). "Take Two: Dr Katina Michael and Sarah Fusco." WiSeNet Journal- Women in Science Enquiry Network, from http://www.wisenet-australia.org/issue77/Katina%20Michael%20-%20Sarah%20Fusco.htm.
140. Maher, L. and K. Michael (Feb 2008). "The Case for Biometrics in National Security- The Australian National Audit Office Report." ABC Canberra: DriveTime 666 Feb. 2008.
141. Staff. (5 December 2007). "You're Being Watched Right Now." ABC News: Money, from http://abcnews.go.com/Business/FunMoney/Story?id=3937203&page=2.
142. Smith, R. E. (26 November 2007). "Scarry Stuff." Forbes, from http://www.forbes.com/2007/11/21/privacy-surveillance-technology-oped-cx_res_1126privacy.html.
143. Goldie, B. (October 2007). "Social Implications of National Security Workshop Conducted." UOW Latest News, from http://media.uow.edu.au/news/UOW038920.html.
144. Nicole and K. Michael (October 2007). "The Technological Trajectory of Surveillance Technology." i98 FM: News.
145. Farrell, N. (28 September 2007). "Intrusive Technology Makes You Nuts." The Enquirer, from http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1002540/technology-makes-nuts.
146. Findlay, A. (28 September 2007). "New tech could take toll on mental health: experts." Sun Media: C-Health, from http://chealth.canoe.ca/channel_health_news_details.asp?news_id=22894&channel_id=0&article_rating=5.
147. Derrick, S., K. Michael, et al. (September 2007). "Humancentric Applications of RFID Chips." WIN TV Southern NSW (Channel 9) Australia - News.
148. Rheinberger, N. and K. Michael (September 2007). "The Rise of Uberveillance." ABC Illawarra: Morning Show 97.3 FM.
149. Margetson, R. and K. Michael (June 2007). "Microchip Implants and Location-Based Services." ABC Darwin: Morning Show 105.7 FM.
150. Michael, K. and M. G. Michael. (17 May 2007). "Welcome to the Rise of Homo Electricus." UOW News Articles, from http://media.uow.edu.au/news/2007/0517a/index.html#.
151. Cahill, M. and K. Michael (May 2007). "Microchip Implants and Future Applications." ABC Mid North Coast: Afternoon Show.
152. Emma and K. Michael (May 2007). "The Social Implications of Information Security Measures on Citizens and Business: An Interview with Katina Michael." ABC Illawarra, 97.3 FM.
153. Jemma and K. Michael (May 2007). "The Second Workshop on the Social Implications of National Security." WAVE FM - News.
154. Minus, J. (May 2007). Microchips for Humans. Illawarra Mercury.
155. Sweeting, G. and K. Michael (May 2007). "Microchip Implants." StateFocus - Southern Cross NSW (Channel 10).
156. Latham, E. and K. Michael (February 2007). Is RFID Safe and Secure? Radio Comms Asia-Pacific Magazine.
157. Staff (2007). Get some chips with your beer. Illawarra Mercury: 5.
158. Michael, K. (January 2007). "Book Review: "IP Location" by Martin Dawson et al." Amazon.com, from http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/AW62JBE7O7QM0/ref=cm_pdp_profile_reviews?ie=UTF8&sort%5Fby=MostRecentReview.
159. Michael, K. (October 2006). Hi-tech vs privacy. Illawarra Mercury.
160. Michael, K. (October 2006). Soap Box: If Katina Michael could send a message to government, it would be this... Government News.
161. Feltham, J. and K. Michael (May 2006). "National Security: the Access Card Debate and Emerging Technologies." VOXFM: Crossfire, 106.9 FM.
162. Goldie, B. (May 2006). "What should Australians give up in interest of national security?" University of Wollongong: Latest News, from http://media.uow.edu.au/news/2006/0529b/index.html.
163. Messaris, G. and K. Michael (May 2006). "Australia's National Security: An Interview with Dr Katina Michael." SBS Greek Radio News 1107 AM.
164. Michael, K. (May 2006). "The social implications of national security." University of Wollongong: Latest News, from http://media.uow.edu.au/news/2006/0519c/index.html.
165. Puplick, C. and K. Michael (May 2006). "Former NSW Privacy Commissioner Speaks at Wollongong National Security Workshop." WIN TV Southern NSW (Channel 9) Australia - News.
166. Rheinberger, N. and K. Michael (May 2006). "The First Workshop on the Social Implications of National Security: An Interview with the Program Chair." ABC Illawarra: Morning Show 97.3 FM.
167. Staff (May 2006). Uni workshop focuses on safety, security. Wollongong Advertiser: 3.
168. Michael, K. (May 2000). "7th Annual MapWorld Conference." Directions Magazine: The Worldwide Source for Geospatial Technology from http://www.directionsmag.com/article.php?article_id=66.
169. Michael, K. (March 2000). "Women In GIS: Katina Michael." Directions Magazine: The Worldwide Source for Geospatial Technology from http://www.directionsmag.com/article.php?article_id=62&trv=1.
170. Michael, K. (January 2000). "Nortel Networks: Assesses Customer Needs Quickly and Accurately with MapInfo." MapInfo Corporation, from http://www.directionsmag.com/article.php?article_id=62&trv=1.
Current circa 2 June 2015.